CONNECT WITH TAKEN 3 ON LINKEDIN
VISIT THE OFFICIAL TAKEN 3 WEBSITE
Taken 3 Particular Set of Skills contest
No Purchase Necessary
The Taken 3 Particular Set of Skills Contest ("Contest") is sponsored by Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation ("Sponsor"). The Contest begins ("ET") December 8, 2014 at approximately 12 noon Pacific Time (PT) and ends December 23, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. PT.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older, except to employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and the immediate family members of Sponsor, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion agencies and promotion partners. This Contest is void outside of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
The Grand Prize winning entrant grants to Sponsor all rights to use the contents of Grand Prize winner's LinkedIn Profile and Skills section, including but not limited to his/her name/likeness and the biographical information contained therein, online, in print, film, television, or in any other media, for advertising and promotional or other purposes without compensation or notification to the entrant of any kind, except as prohibited by law.
By entering this Contest, all entrants agree that this Contest is for entertainment purposes only, and in no way is to be considered the offer of real employment.
3. SELECTION OF WINNERS: One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected based on the Judging Criteria from among all eligible entries received, on or about December 29, 2014 by judges selected by Sponsor (who may be employees of Sponsor), and whose decisions are final in all respects. The Grand Prize winner will be notified through his/her LinkedIn account on/about December 29, 2014. If a potential prize winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been exerted during three (3) days from the date of potential winner selection, or if he/she is found to be ineligible, or if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, he/she may be disqualified and required to forfeit his/her prize and, in Sponsor's sole discretion, an alternate winner may be selected based on the Judging Criteria. In the event of a tie, selection of winner will be made by Sponsor it its sole discretion.
ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive:
A custom video including Liam Neeson that includes elements of the Grand Prize winner's LinkedIn profile information and the user's skills as listed in their LinkedIn Skills section. This video will be shared with the user and will be posted to 20th Century Fox-owned or managed social channels, which may include: LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and/or other websites.
Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $0. This prize is not for retail sale, and has no retail value.
Total Approximate Value of All Prizes: $0.
No cash or prize substitution is allowed except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If a prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of the Sponsor, a substitute prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Prize is not transferable.
5. CONDITIONS: By entering, participants agree to be bound by these complete Official Rules. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All applicable federal, state and local taxes are the responsibility of each prize winner. Sponsor, LinkedIn, their officers, directors, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies are not responsible for, (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, stolen, postage due or illegible entries; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, or usage of the prize; or (iii) printing, distribution or production errors. Return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Entry and/or acceptance of prize(s) constitutes permission for the Sponsor, LinkedIn, its agencies and affiliates, to use a winner's name, address (city and state), LinkedIn Profile and/or likeness for advertising and trade purposes without further compensation or authorization, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known and hereafter devised, including without limitation Internet, unless prohibited by law. Winner will be required to complete, sign, and return an Affidavit of Eligibility & Liability / Publicity Release prior to being awarded prize. Failure to do so will result in disqualification of the winner, and an alternate winner may be selected in accordance with these Official Rules in Sponsors' sole discretion. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Contest will be ineligible for prizes and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, such as tampering or infection by computer virus, Sponsor at its sole discretion reserves the right to suspend, modify or cancel the Contest. Void where prohibited.
6. DISCLAIMERS: Sponsor and LinkedIn are not liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from acceptance/possession and/or use/misuse of prize(s), participation in Contest, or any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer Internet system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof, or any entries that are late (including delayed data transmissions), tampered with, garbled, incomplete, misdirected, lost, forged, illegible, mutilated, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsor and LinkedIn are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to an entrant's or third person's computer and/or its contents, related to or resulting from Contest.
7. COPY OF OFFICIAL RULES/WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules or Winners name (please specify), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: The Taken 3 Particular Set of Skills Contest, c/o Twentieth Century Fox, 10201 W. Pico Blvd., Building 88, Room 322, Los Angeles, CA 90064.